HISTORY:

In 1954

In order to meet the new demanding of drugs package in Taiwan, “East Chemical Co.” started to develop the technique of manufacturing the Empty Hard Gelatin Capsules

In 1971

Established SHING YUANG FONG Enterprise Co., Ltd.

In 1977

‧Manufacturing capacity expansion.
 Factory facility moved to Wu Feng
 District, Taichung City.
‧Additional company “SHING LIH
 FANG Enterprise Co., Ltd.”
 was set up.
‧Meanwhile, beginning with 100%
 automatic production.

In 1987

The plant structure was improved to comply with GMP Status (We were the first capsule manufacturer who obtained it in Taiwan).

In 1999

Obtained ISO 9001 Certification (And continuously achieved the most updated qualification) .

In 2000

We obtained the HALAL-Certificate.

In 2003

We finished and achieved the full steps of cGMP standard.

In 2006

We purchased two “Capsules Appearance Inspection Machines” from Japan.

In 2007

‧Certification approved in Drug Mater
 File granted by the U.S. Food and
 Drug Administration.
 (DMF NO.: 20588)

‧We had been audited by Wyeth
 Global Compliance Auditing Group,
 and obtained the qualified supplier
 qualifications. (“Wyeth” is belong to
 the“Pfizer Pharmaceutical Co.”now)

In 2011

Now, we are lasting to achieve the new regulation standard, which is defined by our authority TFDA (Taiwan Food and Drug Administration).

In 2012

We had been audited by Pfizer Global Compliance Auditing Group, and obtained the qualified supplier qualifications.

In 2013

Importing two sets of Capsule Appearance Inspection Machine from France.

In 2015

Importing three sets of Capsule Appearance Inspection Machine from China.

In 2015

We obtained the PIC/S GMP-Certificate.